Through PAN India sourcing network we are able to offer wide assortment of agro commodities and essential commodities from multi-origins. This is accompanied with precise information about the farmers producing it and their locations. Our sourcing network is well aligned with further primary processing and distribution of the commodities, ensuring a value-added at each stage of the supply-chain.
Merging the best by revolutionizing agricultural practices that harness nature without harming an inch of it:
1. We have flourishing tie-ups with farmers and traders to source quality raw materials from the finest farms and mills. We have an access to near about 1 million acres of farmlands and tie-ups with over 250+ FPO's (Farmer Producer Organization's) for procuring quality farm produces from the most fertile regions of India located in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Naidu, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Odisha and Chhattisgarh.
2. Organized cultivation brings a daily harvest of 1,000+ MT's of agricultural commodities.
3. Our agronomists regularly focus on sharing their extensive research knowledge and providing guidance to FPO's/farmers about vital farming concepts like pest control, optimum use of soil and water, and use of improved techno-commercial methods.
4. Our FPO's/farmers are assisted with supply of globally accepted fertilizers and pesticides at subsidized rates.
Robust Supply-Chain Mechanism:
A robust supply-chain mechanism ensures quality control all the way from procuring of the agro commodity to the final destination. We connect farm-to-factory by weaving a strong network across the globe into one single thread.
1. Bahuvida Limited's network in major continents of the world, including Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa enables us to consolidate and supply food to different parts of the globe. Our global buying power and long standing relationships with suppliers across the globe have strengthened our supply-chain. Our tough and stringent polices of vendor evaluation aim at exceeding the standards.
2. Our all procuring partners/vendors are located within 100km radius from the farms in India. This ensures reduction of overall sourcing time, cost and other impacts.
3. Our warehousing channel partners spread across 18 states facilities with more than 1 MMT's of capacity ensures perennial supply.
4. Focus on innovative and modern processing, packing and delivery formats to constantly improve our delivery mechanism. We are pioneers in the industry of agro commodity merchant trade, precision engineered, modified atmosphere and modified humidity packaging.
5. Integrated systems of logistics management, shipment traceability, supported by a world class ERP. This enables tracing commodity digitally right from the farm till the time it reaches our buyers.