As an integrated Agribusiness company we at Bahuvida Limited always strives to provide a seamless bond between the corporate buyers and small traders to ensure that the Indian markets for agricultural products continue to remain stable. Our selling platform solution through Cooperative Business Model at each step in the agri product life cycle, from procurement on account of the corporate buyers, as well as trade financing facilities to farmers and traders, to facilitating value addition and exports. Bahuvida's expertise and experience has accorded it the understanding of how the agro commodities markets are operate, and today Bahuvida is proud to be an integral part of the Indian agro commodities market.
"Cooperative Business Model" - Definition: A business model that creates value by facilitating exchanges between two or more interdependent groups, usually producers/sellers and end-buyers".
This is the first of its kind offline exchange platform named "Cooperative Business Model" that creates value by facilitating agro commodities buying and selling exchange between rural markets and vast domestic markets, usually producers//suppliers and end-buyers. In order to make these transactions happen, platforms harness and create large, scalable business opportunities and Bahuvida Limited's resources can be accessed on demand for quality-quantity-payment assurance. This platform allows suppliers and buyers with network effects to interact and transact any size of commodity deal. Our successful cooperative business model facilitates you to buy or sell agro commodities by reducing transaction costs and/or by enabling externalized innovation. More importantly, as a vendor/supplier of our cooperative business model you will get maximum market price guarantee irrespective of commodity, locality and season. It's important to remember that this is a business model, not just a piece of technology or idea. It's a holistic business model that creates value by bringing together producers/sellers and end-buyers.
"In the twenty-first century, the supply chain is no longer the central aggregator of business value - What a company owns matters less than what it can connect".
By joining hands together with Bahuvida Limited's cooperative business model you can help your business to increase its market access and also you can improve your negotiating power with respect to acquiring a wide range of domestic market spectrum. Our knowledge and extension services can be a great asset to you; and also our vast network and corporate tie-ups will be makes you to get highest market value for your products, you can also be a part of rate negotiation and decision-making processes at all levels. The challenge remains on you is scale up your business volumes, rest we ensure that the benefits of cooperative business model on a wide scale. This is an inclusive business growth model that aims to support small and medium commodity traders to handle inequality, increase prosperity, and ensure that the benefits of growth are widely shared.
● Encouraging membership throughout our trading area;
● Committing to trading honestly, responsibly and fairly with our customers;
● Providing products and services that embrace our values and differences;
● Engaging with our members and supporting democratic participation in our business;
● Investing in development of our colleagues, helping them to grow and realise potential;
● Supporting local farmers, producers and suppliers;
● Higher potentiality and stabile business;
● Any agro commodity can be trade domestically through CBM;
● You will be engaged with brands and corporates from time-to-time;
● More sustainable and productive engagement with our supply chain;
● As a CBM supplier you can enjoy stronger reputational capital;
● Attain a price premium of around 3% to 5% guaranteed when compared with your regular trade;
● No geographical limits;
● 100% assured payments in stipulated time;
● You can improve your farmer's welfare, gain more reputation locally and get more business year-on-year;
● Strong legal framework will be made between Seller-Bahuvida-Buyer (Tri-party);
For all individuals and business entities registering your business with Bahuvida Limited is mandatory to avail our Cooperative Business Model (CBM) services, you need to get registered with our Online Vendor Registration procedure as an individual, proprietor, firm or company. It will take couple of days to process your vendor registration, once we processed your application successfully you will be determined as a registered vendor/supplier of Bahuvida and also you will get a vendor code along with official certificate, and then you can start your trade through CBM.